Monday, March 5, 2007

Week 4 finally-RSS - #8 thing

I am still waiting to confirm my bloglines account, so could not do much. I did learn theoretically something, but could not try practically my new knowledge yet. Yes, we do live in 21st century and technology is speeding up too quick ... It is hard to catch up!
RSS - I wish I would use this idea in everyday life everywhere. My favorite food, clothes, best movies, new ballet performances. I wish to get this info in my mail box - virtual or real. It saves time!!! It helps to stretch our lives. I really like this!
Ok, finally I found the message from bloglines in my junk folder and confirmed the account. I did add several links to my newsfeeder. My public Bloglines URL is :
http://www.bloglines.com/public/foxtiger
I am almost ready to proceed with next assignment.

No comments: